- Evernote adds Reminders to Mac, iOS and web applicationsI recently discovered Event Noted that provides a way to schedule a note reminder to Google Calendar by putting a date & time in the note subject and tagging it as an event. Apparently Evernote is in the process if making the feature native to their apps, but looks to me to use the notification feature of the host device rather than a calendar.
- Mailbox launches iPad appI am looking forward to checking out this app. I've actually been disappointed with the Gmail app on the iPad because it is too slow, so I have switched back to the native Mail app. I am also looking forward to an Android version of Mailbox.
- 18-year-old's invention can recharge a cell phone in 30 secondsBattery technology has been stuck for the last decade or more. Turns out the reason why is that the person with the fix had not yet been born. If we can't get batteries to last longer, the next best option is to get them to charge faster.
- Google+ Hangouts to integrate Google Voice "soon"Good news! Apparently Google has said they are integrating Google Voice in to Hangouts. Outbound dialing from Gmail has been temporarily disabled.
- Google Play Music All Access vs. SpotifyI've signed up for the free trial, but my gut has said, and this article confirms, that Spotify is still better than Google All Access.
- Evernote adds Reminders to Mac, iOS and web applications
Author Archives: Frank
As you can probably tell by now, I am a big fan of Google’s Nexus products and I have only been using Nexus phones for the last three years, ever since I bought the Nexus One. Anyone who is a … Continue reading
I have recently upgraded my primary personal computers from the ASUS Nexus 7 tablet and Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone to the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 tablet and HTC One smartphone. In another article I am going to explain why, given … Continue reading
What is a podcast? Podcasts are audio shows, saved as MP3 files, and available on the Internet to download or stream to computers and media players. Originally created as a hobby, in many cases entire businesses are now built around … Continue reading
Om Malik has been one of the most outspoken of the A-list bloggers in opposition to Google’s decision to shut down Google Reader, and after Google announced Keep he wrote that in his opinion Google can Keep it to their … Continue reading