- Techcrunch: Google Voice Features Rolling Into HangoutsI've started to be less interested in Google Voice because Google has done nothing with it for several years. I still give out my Google Voice number and people use it, but if it were to be killed at this point I don't think I would be too disappointed.
- UntitledEverybody write a blog post. :-)
- scripting.comDave says changes are coming to the Scripting News feed. I wonder whether he'll update Radio2?
- Joe Marini: Are Chromebooks the Future of Computing?Good article about Chromebooks and personal computing. It touches on much of what I wrote about back in December. I don't agree with his opinion about netbooks, the difference isn't about ecosystem, the difference will be the lack of malware and viruses.
- Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey Official Companion AppAndroid app only runs on smartphones. It's hard to believe that a second screen app is not designed for tablets. Not a smart move by Fox.
- HTC One 2014They may be calling this the potential best phone of the year, but so far I am not excited by the pictures that I see. More and more, I think price, battery life, and software features are more appealing to me than the hardware. Want to get me excited? Tell me I can buy this phone for $300 off contract.
- Jawbone Appears To Have an iOS BiasJawbone's latest apps are only available for iOS. As an Android user I am beginning to think I need to switch to a different fitness tracker that is committed to my platform of choice.
- Techcrunch: Google Voice Features Rolling Into Hangouts
Author Archives: Frank
I have been using a tool called Fargo for my writing on this site and the integration with WordPress was recently upgraded so that I can import this entire site’s content to an outline. Writing in an outline helps the … Continue reading
Google has announced Android Wear, which according to them is “a project that extends Android to wearables.” Up until this announcement Google Glass has been the company’s wearable computing focus, but Android Wear appears to be focused on smart watches. … Continue reading
Up until recently I have been very happily using Pocket Casts for listening to podcasts on my HTC One. Something has changed, with either my phone or with Pocket Casts that has been driving me crazy for the last several … Continue reading
The first Bluetooth headset shipped in 2000, and it seems as though ever since I have been on the hunt for the “perfect” headset. After trying several different ones, I believe Jawbone makes the best and their latest, the ERA … Continue reading