- Jawbone Appears To Have an iOS BiasJawbone's latest apps are only available for iOS. As an Android user I am beginning to think I need to switch to a different fitness tracker that is committed to my platform of choice.
- Handwriting Arrives in Evernote for AndroidI can finally write directly in Evernote and it works very well on my Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
- My HTC One Now Hast Kit KatI have not seen any buzz Kit Kat being pushed to AT&T HTC Ones, however yesterday on a whim I checked for a software update on my phone and triggered the Kit Kat installation.
- Six clicks: Top smartphones revealed at MWC 2014All these phones look very square. Not excited. I don't know if there is much left in smartphone hardware innovation, which is why I think it's all about the software going forward.
- Google Now LauncherThe Google Experience Launcher, or what is what is officially known as the Google Now Launcher, appears to now be available for all Nexus devices. I can install it on my original Nexus 7 but not any other device. (Officially, I do have it on my HTC One and Galaxy Note 8)
- T-Mobile And AT&T HTC One 4.4 Updates Get Technical ApprovalPerhaps this week KitKat will be pushed to my AT&T HTC One. Mind you, I am not exactly sure I need it, but I do like being at the latest version.
- T-Mobile HTC One's KitKat update coming this week, AT&T "likely" next weekNot holding my breath.
- Jawbone Appears To Have an iOS Bias