- 18-year-old's invention can recharge a cell phone in 30 secondsBattery technology has been stuck for the last decade or more. Turns out the reason why is that the person with the fix had not yet been born. If we can't get batteries to last longer, the next best option is to get them to charge faster.
- Google+ Hangouts to integrate Google Voice "soon"Good news! Apparently Google has said they are integrating Google Voice in to Hangouts. Outbound dialing from Gmail has been temporarily disabled.
- Google Play Music All Access vs. SpotifyI've signed up for the free trial, but my gut has said, and this article confirms, that Spotify is still better than Google All Access.
- Google's New Hangouts Chat And Messaging App To Incorporate SMS "Soon"I am concerned that there has been no messaging of Google's "other" messaging app, Google Voice. Maybe, hopefully, Google will address Voice when they incorporate SMS in to Hangouts. It is a shame that video conferencing requires app lock-in rather than being a cross app, cross platform standard.
- Exclusive: Google smartwatch is realWith Google I/O this week, there is much speculation on the Internet about what will be announced. A smartwatch is possible, but for it to succeed it will have too look nice and not be too expensive. Not much UI in a watch, it's all about connectivity & sensors.
- 18-year-old's invention can recharge a cell phone in 30 seconds