- A Tip To Try Out AWS WorkspacesEarlier this summer Amazon launched their virtual desktop service known as Workspaces, and the cheapest price is $35 per month. If you just want to try the service out for a week, wait until the last week of the month.
- Tim Cook Does 80% Of His Work On an iPadDuring an interview with the Wall Street Journal, Tim Cook stated that he does 80% of his work on an iPad and stated, "There's no reason why everyone shouldn't be like that."
- Project VoltaArs Technica took a close look at the battery life improvements in the Android L Developer Preview and found it adds about two hours of run time.
- Google I/O KeynoteI am watching the Google I/O and blogging quick notes here.
- Everything Apple Announced At WWDCHere is a good overview of what Apple announced at this year's developers conference.
- Google Will Join Apple And Samsung In Race To Dominate Health CareRe/code: Health care applications are driving the number of sensors being added to personal computers like wearables and smartphones.
- Hello world!This is test post. Nothing too new here yet.
- A Tip To Try Out AWS Workspaces