- Next iPhone LaunchSeveral sites are reporting that the iPhone 6 event will be on September 9. Every one is expecting a larger screen, the question is how large?
- Google Now LauncherIn November I wrote of how you could install the Google Experience Launcher on devices other than the Nexus 5. Google has now made it more widely available and is calling it the Google Now Launcher.
- A Tip To Try Out AWS WorkspacesEarlier this summer Amazon launched their virtual desktop service known as Workspaces, and the cheapest price is $35 per month. If you just want to try the service out for a week, wait until the last week of the month.
- Tim Cook Does 80% Of His Work On an iPadDuring an interview with the Wall Street Journal, Tim Cook stated that he does 80% of his work on an iPad and stated, "There's no reason why everyone shouldn't be like that."
- Project VoltaArs Technica took a close look at the battery life improvements in the Android L Developer Preview and found it adds about two hours of run time.
- Google I/O KeynoteI am watching the Google I/O and blogging quick notes here.
- Everything Apple Announced At WWDCHere is a good overview of what Apple announced at this year's developers conference.
- Next iPhone Launch