- Techcrunch: Google Voice Features Rolling Into HangoutsI've started to be less interested in Google Voice because Google has done nothing with it for several years. I still give out my Google Voice number and people use it, but if it were to be killed at this point I don't think I would be too disappointed.
- UntitledEverybody write a blog post. :-)
- scripting.comDave says changes are coming to the Scripting News feed. I wonder whether he'll update Radio2?
- Joe Marini: Are Chromebooks the Future of Computing?Good article about Chromebooks and personal computing. It touches on much of what I wrote about back in December. I don't agree with his opinion about netbooks, the difference isn't about ecosystem, the difference will be the lack of malware and viruses.
- Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey Official Companion AppAndroid app only runs on smartphones. It's hard to believe that a second screen app is not designed for tablets. Not a smart move by Fox.
- HTC One 2014They may be calling this the potential best phone of the year, but so far I am not excited by the pictures that I see. More and more, I think price, battery life, and software features are more appealing to me than the hardware. Want to get me excited? Tell me I can buy this phone for $300 off contract.
- Jawbone Appears To Have an iOS BiasJawbone's latest apps are only available for iOS. As an Android user I am beginning to think I need to switch to a different fitness tracker that is committed to my platform of choice.
- Techcrunch: Google Voice Features Rolling Into Hangouts